Leah Thomas, Drexel
Leah serves as the Manager of Israel Engagement at Drexel Hillel. Her role is student facing and multi-faceted, where she oversees all educational programming related to Israel at Drexel Hillel, such as:
- Running the Jewish Learning Fellowship 2.0 - Big Questions about Israel
- Drexel Hillel's Israel Engagement Internship
- Drexel Hillel's Beyond Birthright Internship
- Creating and facilitating engagement trainings and lesson plans for Drexel Hillel's Bi-Annual Engagement Retreats
- Supervising Drexel Hillel's Israel Week Planning Committee and helping to execute Israel Week itself.
Leah especially loves facilitating Israel JLF, where she and her students delve into meaningful conversations about Israeli culture and society; as well as Israeli domestic and international politics. Leah loves selecting a wide variety of Jewish texts from Torah to HeyAlma as educational tools and conversation starters!